By accessing our website at DeliberateDiscomfort.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Permission is granted to access information, photographs, or other materials on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title or ownership, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the owner of this website or its equityholders, directors, officers, contractors, or agents be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if the owner or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
You agree these limitations are intended to be interpreted to the fullest extent permitted under applicable federal or state laws.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Utah without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in and for Salt Lake County, Utah with respect to any dispute or claim that may arise.